my attempt my attempt

ok

It's kinda ok, I first thought you faked it but when I saw it that you said you've seen pencilmation, it's not really faked, is it. Well keep ep doing something I guess...

WTFNOOB TT: TheWeebl WTFNOOB TT: TheWeebl

I don't like it!!!

ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus ChaozFantasy-Metaljonus

sh!t!

Damn this is awsome xD Although the quality of the sound could be better, maybe it's your recording stuff, dunno.

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks?

{dj-N} Some Style {dj-N} Some Style

Nice stuff

It's good but I wouldn't call it 'loopable', the start and the end break a lot.
So just make it longer ;)

Can you make a long version please? The tune is kick ass :)

~EnV~Chaoz Fantasy RMX ~EnV~Chaoz Fantasy RMX

This is why I'm glad I know about Newgrounds...

Aight.. I normally don't post reviews... but for this occasion I do ;)
Let me get this straight, I don't like a lot of your music, the only one that's in my trance/dance/techno/whatever playlist is Heaven RD.
Am I writing a review to bash your work? Hell no :p
I'm here to tell you that this song is the best I've heard in years... Sweet intro, awsome shifting between melodies and just... I don't know, music is a personal thing and this is nearly perfect to me :) This would be awsome to hear at a party!
To give an example as to how amazing this song is, at around 1:26 or something one would think the song is kind of dying out and is past its highlight but you amazingly pull it back up to sweetness, amazing... this is a masterpiece :p
Make some more of this genre, it's awsome, please... for me ;)
(I'd say this is your best song up to know, but that's just me :p)

Kudos to ParagonX9 for making the 'base' of the song, I don't really like his version a lot but I'm glad he made it and I'm glad you revised it ;)